Applicants must possess the ability to complete custodial duties including but not limited to: General cleaning, operation of all cleaning equipment, ability to lift 20-50 lbs., ability to change light bulbs and air filters, ability to perform snow removal, and ability to keep exterior of the building safe and clean.
- Full-Time Second Shift: Monday-Friday 2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. at the Middle School
- Starting Wage: $14.50 Plus Shift Differential ($.30 for second shift)
- With benefits including insurance, retirement, vacation, and sick days
- Part-Time: Monday-Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the Middle School
- Starting Wage: $13.50/hr.
Submit a letter of interest, resume, certification (as applicable), and clearances to:
Central Valley School District
Attn: Dr. Nicholas Perry
160 Baker Road Ext.
Monaca, PA 15061