School Business Manager
Central Valley School District
The Central Valley School District is seeking a full-time business manager for employment beginning in May. The District has an operating budget of $43,000,000. The business office staff consists of the business manager, an accounts payable secretary, a human resource secretary, and a payroll secretary. The business manager reports to the superintendent.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
Preferred: Master’s Degree and 5 years experience in Public School Finance
Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
- Financial planning and budget management
- Cash management and Investments
- Debt Service and Capital Reserve Fund
- Financial accounting and State and Federal reporting
- Food Service Operations
- Tax billing and collections
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Insurance/Risk management
- Accounts payable, purchasing, and student activities
- Contract negotiations
- School construction
- Facilities/Fixed Assets
- Attend monthly board meetings
The candidate must demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making, and leadership skills with knowledge of budget development, accounting/financial procedures, and business administration technologies.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, degree, and clearances to the following:
Dr. Nicholas Perry
160 Baker Road Ext.
Monaca, PA 15061
Deadline: June 2, 2023 at Noon